Tuesday, January 31, 2006

travel plans

Headache headache! so many places to go and so little time. I hope my plan works: next weekend - Sweden, Estonia, Lapland at end of Feb?, St petersburg in march, London during easter? I guess this is going to cost a bomb for me... maybe I should give Lapland a miss since it is within finland and it is probably going to be the most expensive but then again that is the place where I might see the northern lights and meet santa. Such a huge risk to take, I might not even see the northern lights (all depends on the cloud conditions). I don't want to end up in lapland skiing. Sorry, just felt like thinking aloud and maybe this can serve as a reference to my thoughts later on.

And I just had my shower which made me realise how much I miss the humidity in Singapore (seriously). The sensation of being drenched in sweat (the sensation from the sauna is nowhere near the authentic feeling from singapore). I miss sweating under the hot sun!

Alright enough of my ramblings... I shall upload some photos from the first sunday house party.
The singaporeans cooked tom yam soup.

Michael; I think he has a good sense of humour especially when you put him together with Matej.

Hansi and he said he was smiling or at least that was the best he could... I found this hilarious.

Fabian! My flatmate; he's in love with photography and he made a portrait of me; will upload someday.
Me and Friederike. I like her because we always have common topics to talk about.

Me and crazy Daniel. Apparently he saw the part where I said he was full of shit but luckily he wasn't angry with me but I changed the comment anyway. I got to watch my language. hehe.



Matej, me and Andrea! Matej is a real nice and funny chap, but he looks lifeless when Michael is not ard. Haha. Andrea is my flatmate. I'm thankful to have known him 'cos it was him who introduced me to this group of nice and funky ppl.

Rianne; the girl who gave me the chance to play handball in Finland. Thanks! I love the food you cooked that sunday!

Me trying to open the beer bottle the German way (with a butter knife), watched by Chris, another nice nice guy. I failed in the end (my first attempt so i guess not that bad)


This is Laia. She's Catalan (Spain). I know she's reading my crappy blog and so here's a tribute to her: Don't you think she is beautiful?


This is for my sis; the shoes I bought at Zara

3 Comments:

Blogger ivan said...

wow i didn;t expect you to be reading my blog. haha.

8:47 AM  
Blogger londoners said...

hahaha!hello!i'm laia... thank u thank u but... what do u need ivan that u say such a nice things from me...?hehehehe ;) nice blog!

12:28 PM  
Blogger ivan said...

Comments like this.. nice blog. Kidding, I just want to show off my pretty new friend; hope you don't mind :D

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home