Sunday, January 15, 2006

timpurinkuja

I especially like this picture (jinfu is getting 1st class service)
Well the 3rd day in finland was our moving out day from stadion hostel. Timpurinkuja (pronounced as tim-pu-rin-ku-ya) is the street name of my 6 months of residence in finland.
Me and Jinfu
This was at a small shopping mall near my place. Timpurinkuja is a really nice place.. with 4 supermarkets and 2 shopping malls (one really big one) within walking distance. That explains why I have to pay 299 euros a month (without meals). I hadn't realised this when I first arrived that this was a really convenient location with many buses and trains. However, what irritated me was the fact that the shops here were closed on sundays. It's like so different from singapore where most shops are 24 hours. I guess I had to get used to that.

2 Comments:

Blogger jOzACh said...

Btw, had our first squash match against RH... creamed them... haha!

Sigh, TH not doing v well for IHG it seems... muz b u all too busy play w snow, nvr cheer for us la...

8:08 AM  
Blogger ivan said...

it's not the end of IHG yet. don't give up

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home