Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bar Iguana

Woah i'm really happy today because I may have the chance to play handball in Finland!!!woohoo. Maybe I can bring some of their set pieces back to singapore.
I went to Espoo today for a really nice dinner prepared the holland way. It was really tasty and i'm determined to get the recipe from her somehow... the best thing was that she plays handball! And yes she's going to help me ask for contacts... so i can train with the men's team; according to her... the men's team isn't that fantastic but i'm pretty sure i'm worse than them but practice makes perfect so i'm really determined to do some training here. hehe.
And we went to bar iguana after the dinner at her place. It was so hilarious when one of my italian friend nearly got chased down the bus by the driver because he brought a snow ball up the bus. Oh and we were having major snow ball fights throughout the whole journey when we were walking. It was really fun even though I felt kind of childish. The good thing is that no one cares about how others look at them and so we could do watever stupid things as long as it does not affect the others. It was enjoyable.
I'm still really excited at the prospect of me being able to hone my handball skills here. woohoo... ok i'm really tired... ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Kailin said...

SO FUN!! I love snowball fights! haha. Can't make good snowballs though, with gloves on. And NICE NICE NICE pictures!! So happening ah. ;)

9:15 PM  
Blogger ivan said...

I love falling on the snow more than hitting someone with it; I bet you would love it too since falling has never been so comfortable for you before :p
And you still haven't uploaded the foosball's pics. Now that you hav seen some nice pictures. shouldn't you start uploading more of yours?

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home