Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sledding

On our way back

Andrea finally able to make a jump from the small hump we made

Friederike on the sled pulled by Andrea; watched by michael

And I went sledding today which made me realise how much more fun it is to be a kid in Finland. There were some kids there and they made me look like someone with a deprived childhood (but i guess this time i have to admit to this; i never got to do in my whole life before)
On my 2nd ride down the slope, my glove fell off halfway and as I was walking up the slope I could feel my hand freezing... and then it felt numb... i was thinking oh shit... would my fingers fall off... so i started to keep moving them and thankfully, they didn't fall off. I thought that was really something; a singaporean finger surviving a -20 degrees celsius temperature. I'm beginning to appreciate and love the snow as they get thicker and thicker. And thick snow no longer looks like ice kachang now.. it looks like a giant cushion... it's just so comfortable to fall on them (provided there are no hidden rocks beneath of course)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kitana said...

eh ivan. paiseh must leave this on your blog, but just checking: are we considered civil servants? is it compulsory for us to register to vote?

8:21 PM  
Blogger jOzACh said...

oh no, u're turning into one of them... u eat like them, sleep like them, now u all sauna like them... haha!

man i like e sunset pics... come to tink of it, nvr really seen one yet... haha! din know sunset only takes few minutes...

sigh, we're meeting EH in semis later... They gave away their game to SH yesterday... means it's a show down today. whoever wins will gain two points for their ahead of the othr...

weird, who u calling weird crazy army boy. i'm not e one who see Madam White Snake le... heheh!

9:18 PM  
Blogger ivan said...

I don't think we need to vote. But I can ask Mrs Tan though.

3:17 AM  
Blogger ivan said...

Wah EH got so desperate or not? Must use this kind of dirty tricks to get 2 points... sportsmanship...hmm.

You are weird. hehe

3:19 AM  
Blogger Kitana said...

thanks!!!

so we no need to vote then lah? heh heh heh.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home