Sunday, January 29, 2006

"Reunion dinner"

Sorry but this is going to be a photoless entry. We had a good dinner for new year's eve. Yes and I mean really good. We had curry chicken, bak kut teh, baked salmon, stir-fried brocolli with supposedly crab meat. And there was abalone and bak kwa. We even had chinese new year cookies and fresh longans. I have no idea where my friends got those from but i'm really thankful for their "preparedness"; so I didn't manage to experience a very different new year except for the fact that there were no ang baos. Will post more photos when I have more time. Really excited about my first handball training at a finnish 2nd division club.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitana said...

you had bak kwa!!!!!!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhhhh you lucky guy!!! heh. but ok lah. we also had steamboat and bak kut teh and yusheng and stuff (like tang yuan and cheng tng). cannot complain.

OOH. finnish handball... i haven't even asked if finnish girls are HOT yet. are there a lot of those liv tyler lookalikes there? and have you met santa yet? :)

2:33 AM  
Blogger ivan said...

wah steamboat!!!! I will make sure I have it someday... hehe.

Yeah went for my first training today... they are good.
Finnish girls are generally beautiful. It's a the norm here.
But i'm exceptionally lucky to know a liv tyler lookalike. Well, the ppl are blessed with good looks here. Initially, it was like eye-candy land.. but i'm quite used to it now.

And no, I haven't met santa. Going to lapland most probably in Feb. Meeting santa is expensive by the way. haha. AND somemore no presents!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home