Tuesday, January 10, 2006

new year

And it started snowing on new year's morning. I was really excited 'cos it was my first time that I saw snow. Although I was really tired from the previous nite's walking ard the city centre but I decided that I had to get out to experience all this. Well, so I got out. It was really nice; instead of rain you have this. I tried to taste it too.
Well, for those who thot snow was magical. (I know i'm going to be a spoiler) but snow is just like ice kachang falling from the sky. HAHAHAH
Bad description but I think that's the most accurate description. Despite it being ice kachang (hahaha) it was really nice.
I heard that in places further north in Finland. When it snows, it really feels magical; I think I can only tell you in February, hehe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kailin said...

NO NO!! not ice kachang!! It has a nice crystalline structure!! you got notice or not??

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lalalalala said...

hey, how much more north than oulu? haha.. In oulu the snow is also like ice kachang. Aiya whatever la. You think snow is like those soap bubbles they release in Orchard to those snow-deprived Singaporeans isit? HAHA!

CLARENCE

10:55 AM  
Blogger ivan said...

nice crystalline structure? I dunno but I dun bring a microscope ard =p

2:25 PM  
Blogger jOzACh said...

haha, if snow is like ice kacang... and u're mean bean...
wad do u get?
ice bean... wahaha! ok lame, but sounds funny to me...

looks like u're having fun over there...

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kailin said...

NO NEED MIRCOSCOPE! YOu come to my blog and see the picture i took of it.. It's not that hard to notice! unless the snow's different in Finland and in Canada. haha

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home