Thursday, April 27, 2006

My friends

And somehow, my German flatmate, Fabian, cooked his first meal for me... tortillas!!! ok i know it's mexican but still he cooked... here's photo evidence:


Mr Fabian and his wok of minced meat, paprika(capsicum or bell pepper), beans, corn, onion, garlic and tomatoes

It was really good and he did not believe that 200g of minced meat was enough so we had to invite our nice neighbours over for dinner (sounds bad, haha)

Oddly I suddenly started to think of how people usually start to regret after passing bad judgements on people (unless they are real jerks which is really uncommon) -
I was really not feeling all that comfortable with my course buddy, daida, ever since we started to have some disagreements with our work recently. Until today when he suddenly approached me to ask if I would like to join him for his Holland-Belgium-Luxembourg trip which i agreed. It suddenly struck me that it might be a sign that our friendship is progressing... after all how can you call someone your buddy without having some disagreements along the way right?

And so i came up with my own theory - tolerance brings acceptance and then understanding.

Sorry i'm feeling philosophical today... maybe it was because of the refreshing long jog i had today.

And i guess the most important thing is to face the music no matter how awkward it is.. running away is never a solution; it just makes it worse.

So ppl cherish your friends and don't expect good times 365 days a year. Go thru together the bad times and you will appreciate them more.

1 Comments:

Blogger ivan said...

haha. I was feeling crappy then.. forgive me :P

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home