Wednesday, March 01, 2006

ramblings

Training was tough today; my hands nearly fell off from my shoulders. That's besides the point. I have just realised how little I know about my friends until I came for exchange. I never had time to surf and read their blogs but now I do and I realised that you can really learn alot about them through their blogs. I'm not sure if I will continue to do this when I go back to s'pore but I really hope I will find the energy to do it.

Oh and I heard that the bus drivers will go on strike this coming sunday if some dispute is not settled by then. Luckily I have no classes next week :D
Actually I really hope there is a strike (I know i'm evil) but I haven't seen a strike before so really interested to see one. Yeah and for friends who are reading this and not from singapore. YEAH most singaporeans haven't seen a strike before because the law forbids it. hahaha.

Anyway, just taking this chance to post some over-due pictures:


And I learnt to make this mint with lime, vodka, sugar and 7-up... it's damn nice

And this is a new friend I met at that party. She's from Poland and everyone agrees that she has a pretty face.

This is the court where I have my handball training. Really a nice place.

And I finally found time to catch my team (DICKEN) in action. They are in red. The man standing up at the bottom left corner is my coach, Johan - a very nice and patient man.

On the way back from the handball match.

The following photos are taken by Dai Da - my department in TKK:

The library

Outer-coat area

Main entrance

Cafeteria (oops accidentally captured alesh and miki in the picture)

2nd level


Oh and i'm going to lahti this weekend to stay with toni, my dear very hospitable finnish friend whom I got to know when he was on exchange in s'pore. I will be catching the lahti ski games (some really big event in finland) and trying out snowboarding or maybe skiing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home