Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sports Academy

Today, I decided that I should go along to catch the match between Milan and Barcelona. So we went to this pub called sports academy. As usual there was beer and cigarette smoke. (What's new) Well so we settled for a standing corner since all the spots were full.

So the match commenced. I was expecting more shouting and screaming but I did not get my fair share. Well, my italian friend, Andrea was really excited when the camera showed the stadium and he kept telling me about the atmosphere there and how he has the season pass for all the games.... I guess i really have to go there one day and watch a match and feel the ground tremble.
And it was not long before I start to miss the phrases: "Referee kayu!!"... "kelong ah!!"
Well, here it was all spanish and italian...

I don't know but I think beer and cigarettes don't go along with sports. I prefer to be on the pitch after all. It is just surprising how a game can be so captivating.

It was a nice experience but I guess that will be my last one as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home