Thursday, March 16, 2006

i'm still very much alive

Hi everyone! sorry for not updating my blog for the past 2 weeks. And you could have guessed why. Just taking this chance to have some sort of update so that you know that my blog is still active. I have been snowboarding and stayed with my finnish friend for a weekend and also visted russia over the short past 2 weeks. That explains why i'm having no time to blog. Plus my period 4 (they split the semester into 2 periods) is hectic. With many many projects and assignments to do. But i'm not complaining because they are all so interesting. Well, look out for the photos soon (i hope). I'm still pretty busy with my project proposals and farewell parties for Hans and Michael who are heading back to Germany soon. But I promise I will somehow upload pictures and blog about all that had happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home