Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I feel good

It always feels good when you go online on msn and you have friends you made during exchange making the first move to find out how you are doing.

I guess it always feels good to know that someone cares about you; humans are insecure beings.

Thank you my friends for remembering me.

Feeling nostalgic...

I miss you guys!


santa's office




seems like yesterday



when will i get to see such beautiful sunsets again?



How i wish i could re-live the days of my exchange...

1 Comments:

Blogger londoners said...

ivan! don't be sad! I know it's hard, and I also remember it with a lot of nostalgia... but we're increadibly lucky to have lived this experience and have met each other... the best thing now.. is that we have friends all over the world... and I'm sure we'll defintely meet really soon!!!!
biiiig kiss!!! i miss u too!!!
laia from barcelona

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home