Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We need to change

Was working today at the chocolate bar. Encountered some ridiculous customers and it made me wonder what is wrong with our values.

Customer 1:
My show starts at 8pm, I have to be seated by 7.45pm. Do you think it is possible for you to serve me a waffle before that.
Excuse me, miss, the time now is 7.40pm, I can get it ready in 30 seconds but do you intend to swallow your waffle? If that's the case I can serve you without fork and knife.

Customer 2:
I'm running late for my show. Do you have something that you can prepare fast, I have to leave in 10 minutes time?
Yes.
[takes 10 minutes deciding what to eat]

If you want to eat before a show, why don't you come earlier? If you can't why don't you grab a sandwich??? It puzzles me really. Why can't we make the effort to be early or at least punctual all the time? Is it really that difficult?

I guess something is wrong with our values.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kailin said...

I soooo understand that. haha. Some customers are just so funny.

8:23 PM  
Blogger ivan said...

Totally weird i say

11:25 AM  
Blogger londoners said...

hahah!! ivan! they're just becoming spanish! hahha ;) take it easy ;)
Laia from barceolona :P

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home