Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Enjoying my job

Finally, I had my best day at job... manageable number of customers... nice colleagues and a damn nice free brownie. So for ppl who goes to max brenner... i strongly recommend the brownie. Wanted to make myself a waffle after that... but i held back thinking about the amount of food i had in Hong Kong the past 3 days.

Oh and for my European friends: Stop buying Esprit in Europe!!! It is severely over-priced... Apparently in HOng Kong, A pair of ladies jeans cost only 10 euros... t-shirt = 5 euros
And yeah... you guessed it.... i engaged in unnecessary retail therapy... now i'm quite broke and am trying to curb on my expenditures so if any of you out there has job lobangs with flexible working hours... please let me know! kiitos paljon (thank you very much in finnish)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home