Thursday, May 25, 2006

Revitalised!

My laziness has once again gotten over me. I reckon if I do not update my blog any sooner, i might as well remove it. Well, after some motivation from q, i've decided to try and recap and provide all the missing entries...

Let's start with my easter break where i spend it in latvia and estonia.

So we took a ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn, rent a car and drove to Riga, Latvia where we spent 2 nights and then back to tallinn, Estonia.





On the ferry with Anja (Nicole's dog)

"Marriage" bridge... apparently each lock represents one wedded couple. The groom will carry the bride across the bridge and then place a lock there. [Riga]

And what happens if you divorce and marry again?....


Riga is very much like Russia probably bcos of the soviet union period

The baltic sea.. the breeze is really cold... brrrr

beer is sold in plastic bottles just like soft drinks

Andrea and me!

TV tower - 368 metres

Alberto and me!

christmas market square

And so that's all for Riga... next stop: Tallinn

the old city

tallinn

batman?

A good meal before departing

In fact, after having been to Russia, Tallinn and Riga did not appear to be special to me.

So hope you enjoy this short post with few photos =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home